Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Dreaming of a Marriage


Dreaming of a Marriage
 
The Scriptures tell us that many will see visions and have dreams but honestly my dreams have always been silly, and I forget them right away.   

However the other night early in the morning I was dreaming and it seemed significant.   

In my dream I was a young girl with a boy friend.  My thoughts were to become a bride, but my boy friend was flirting and holding hands with other girls. 
 
His behavior was making me extremely angry, so I finally went up to him, and asked if he was ready to commit to me.   

His answer startled me, because he looked right at me and said, “I can’t commit right now, because I must have three more days to see if there is something better for me out there.”  

When I awoke, the Lord gave me the meaning:  

Jesus is getting His bride ready for the marriage supper of the Lamb.  “So many border line Christians are sitting on the fence, and flirting with the world.  Yes, many are still holding hands with other gods.   

The Holy Spirit keeps wooing them to surrender and totally commit to Jesus but they refuse, because they think they have at least three days to decide to surrender their life completely over to Him. 

The Truth is - - - none of know if we have three more days to make our life changing decisions. 

We are living in the last days and time is short.  Now is the day to make this serious choice and to completely turn your back on the world, and say Yes to Jesus once and for all. 
Don't Delay - Surrender all and Commit completely to Jesus Christ

 

5 comments:

Terra said...

Three days could be too late. Thanks for the reminder.

Brandee Shafer said...

Wow. What a disturbing dream/message. I think everyone needs (I need) so much discernment. These times are so confusing. I dreamed about Freddy Krueger today. Not even kidding. That was disturbing, too.

Lux G. said...

Some dreams, huh?
But that's so true. Time is actually ticking and it's important to be conscious of it so we can make wiser decisions and not delay.

Ifeoma Samuel said...

Amen!
Aunt Hazel, I recently had one of those dreams where the Lord shoed me how many are as you put it "Flirting with the world".I woke up and prayed and shared with my husband.
It is a dangerous precedence.
We cant sit on the fence.
Thank you Aunt Hazel
God Bless

caryjo said...

I'm dreaming of my marriage...and next Monday, and I hope I can share it on your link piece... it will be our 30th anniversary. God blessed me by dropping Dave into my life. I think of him, moment-by-moment, day-by-day...and the Lord uses us often to be in different God-jobs and different locations. But it's a huge blessing for me. I think of Dave significantly, and I pray and rejoice to the Lord. Thank you.