Sunday, September 20, 2015

7 Good Things…to Affirm about Guidance


I know the One in whom I trust. 2 Timothy 1:12 (NLT)

Seven Good Things to Affirm about Guidance via Roy Lessin
 
We are all in need of God’s guidance in our lives—when to move forward, when to slow down, when to wait, when to say “yes” and when to say “no.”

The most important thing in knowing God’s guidance is not about knowing a formula, but knowing God; not about hearing opinions, but hearing God’s voice; not about striving, but resting in God’s wise and wonderful will.

Here are 7 affirmations of faith relating to God’s guidance:

I don’t know the next step on the path, but I know the Guide (Psalm 32:8).

I don’t know the next chapter in the book of my life of faith, but I know the Author and Finisher. (Hebrews 12:2).

I don’t know the best decision to make, but I know the Counselor (Isaiah 9:6).

I don’t know how the need will be met, but I know the Provider (Philippians 4:19).

I don’t know how I will get through, but I know the Way through (Isaiah 43:16)

I don’t know all the answers, but I know the Truth (John 16:13).

I don’t know how this will turn out, but I know the One who cannot fail and never makes a mistake. (Ephesians 1:11).

 

1 comment:

Ifeoma Samuel said...

Amen!
Thank you for this list and scripture.
Let me add some more...
I don't know how satisfaction would come but God is my sufficiency 2Corinthians 3:5
I don't know how I will get by but His Grace is sufficient. 2Corinthians 12:9

God Bless